Guidance to start the Center
Course Design & Up gradation
- Finalization of Location.
- Project Guidance.
- Infrastructure Guidance, Company helps in charting out areas as per DGET Norms.
- Support in marketing launch of the centre i.e. Marketing Plans & Guidance.
- We have got vast experience in developing the most appropriate and updated course material.
- We develop our own curriculum for all courses as per DGET norms for MES courses.
- Courses are designed after extensive industry & market research, ensuring healthy demand according to current scenario.
- Access to latest technology for regular updates in 3G & Digital Training.
Academic & logistics support
- Marketing & advertising campaigns brand development initiatives through various Internet-based & traditional press & outdoor advertising.
- Provides design for advertising material such as banners, posters, signboards, etc. for use by the centers.
- Government scholarships & other schemes are run from time to time to give a boost to business.
- Ongoing advice to the centre on how to improve business as well as taking inputs on market & strategy from the centers.
- Trained the Trainers (TOT) is conducted to ensure that the centre has faculty with the right skills to provide proper training to students.
- Conduct of Govt. Exams leading to Certification, Online Exams & issuing certificates to students.
- Marketing & promotional material such as banners, posters & also Course material including books & CDs both for students & faculty are printed/published by E-Herex & delivered to centers as per their requirements.
- IT/MIS or SDI Portal Training Support .
- Company Provides timely Quality services by systematic continuous improvement in all facets of its activities.
- Committing to implement, maintain and improve the Quality Management System.
- We are committed to communicating the strategic directions, objectives and achievements of Training to all Students.
- Our training seeks to ensure that all products, services and processes meet customer and organization requirements by vigilant and pro-active management and supervision.
- A Dedicated Job portal and placement cell for Job Assistance finds appropriate job openings for trained students across all centers.
- Special Job Interview Preparation and Mock Test sessions.
- Interview Alerts and Reviews every week.
- Own Capacity to intake Trainees.
- Regular interaction and counseling from industry experts for interview tips.
- Centrally Campus Placement at Regional offices.